Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Trunk Boxes

I have been off of work for two weeks as a vacation before starting my next position. As such, I have big plans for the car. My buddy Jeff is coming up on saturday and I plan to hammer out some major work so look for an update.

However, the last two days I have been working non-stop in the garage.

Yesterday I really got a good start on the trunk and did some much needed welding and clean up.

Here is the boxes for the two sides of trunk. They fit really well. I will hard weld them in when I get the fit better. The passenger side is for the air compressor and the driver side is going to be used for storage of anything I need (extra distributor, tools, and stuff like that). I also plan on making tops for them so that they open and close.


trunk picture

No comments: