Monday, July 12, 2010

Major Update - The body is BACK

Well...after the shifter being put in..and knowing what I have left to do on the body..I figured it was time to get the body back on the frame. I have the bushings for the body, and the rest is ready. So, on monday my buddy jeff, (who also helped me take the body off the frame) came over and helped put it back on.

There was one hitch..with the new rear suspension, I was going to need to rework the rear floor..so a little cut cut and it is done.

Also, with the bags all the way down it will ride about 7-8 inches off the ground. The top of the car is only 60 inches high. The ride height will be around 11-12 inches.

1 comment:

Jeff Tuckner said...

Dammit Bryan it looks so GOOD!!! Great job man I'm so excited for you... wish I was there to help.