Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chassis Update

The weather this weekend was great. I got to spend a bunch of time on sunday messing around with the brakes, fuel and transmission lines. All this little stuff takes so much time, especially when there isn't anything to reference.

I got the brakes all run..until I get the body back on the frame can I plumb it to the master cylinder.


I am running a stock TH350 automatic trans and the next hurdle is to run the cooler lines. So I fabbed them out of wire I had. Cheap and ease to do. Now I just have to get the pieces, bend them up.



Also, the next issue I am having is how to run the electric fuel pump. It is a red holley high flow pump and the directions state to mount it lower than the gas tank and use gravity to feed it, as it is designed to push, not pull. WELL...my car isn't designed to allow for that, unless I mount it three feet ahead of the tank.


Any ideas are welcome.

Also here is the current picture as it sits
.

No comments: